Re: [BPQ32] THOR RLC-100

  • DEC
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 11, 2011
      Yes! I did.

      On Jul 7, 2011, at 6:53 AM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Dave,

      Did you ever try the XP version?

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of DEC
      Sent: 07 July 2011 11:47
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] THOR RLC-100

      That do work though! Thanks John.

      Dave
      n4zkf

      On Jul 7, 2011, at 5:57 AM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Keith,

      There are drivers for HDLC cards, including the RLC100, available for both Win98 and XP, but they are not part of the standard distrbution. They are used by very few stations, so should be considered experimental. If you'd lke to try either, let me know, and I'll dig out the code and documentation.

      I don't think either have been tested specifically with the RLC100, but any card that worked with DOS BPQ should be ok.