Winlink status reporting

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011

      No form of Winmor Status reporting is working for me I show up no where.. Used to.. Then it just stopped… On both the VHF and HF status pages..

      Any clues before I remove the Winlink reporting line from my config … Thought I would try one last time to pick some brains on here…

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
        Jerry

        This is how I have mine in the BPQTelnet Server Port:

        CONFIG ; Enable BPQ Telnet Server Connections (Inbound Only)
        CMS=1 ; Enable WL2K Server Connection
        WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, N9PMO, EN62cq, Racine WI, 145030000, 1200,
        110, 35, 11, 300
        WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, N9PMO, EN62cq, Racine WI, 145070000, 1200,
        75, 30, 8, 0
        LOGGING=1 ; Logging of Telnet Connections
        Address, Port, Call, Grid, City State, Freq. Radio Speed, Power Out, Ant.
        Height, Ant Gain, Direction

        I haven't checked mine lately and I don't have a comment included in the
        string, this may be a bad
        Idea to leave out the comment.

        Mike-N9PMO