Pactor... BPQ to FBB and BPQ to BPQ

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011

      Hi anyone…

      When I forward via Pactor II between a BPQ and  BPQ BBS it works great fast and true..

      When I do pactor II or III  via BPQ to FBB there are very many Retries and very many errors.. No better then PI and at times not even the throughput of PI if I get enough errors it times out at 60 Retries…

      Great signal between both stations.. Been watching this for some time.. The BPQ to BPQ Link works great even at half the signal the BPQ to FBB Station connect has..

      What would be better settings to get BPQ to work right with NON-BPQ Pactor Stations… Right now as is BPQ to FBB is not even as good as HF 300 Baud Packet…

      Same problems when I forward to Winlink Classic.. the Software used by NTSD stations and he is only county away on 80 meters…

      Must be something I can try to help improve the incompatibility…

      Any suggestions would be appreciated.. thanks 73 Jerry N9LYA