Back Home !!

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hi Gang,

      Home from the Monument Fire near Hereford, Az.  It was tough on a country boy from Montana to work in 100 plus temps and sleeping in a tne with 80 plus at night along with a varity of critters !!!!!  I got off the plane with temps in the 70s here in Montana with a nice breeze and just stood there and soaked it up for a while.  It is great to be back home...

      I had a Windows or AVG virus scan stop my computer while away and everything is back on line. I had like 3 Windows updates queued along with AVG and Adobe.  What a mess...

      I may be going back out next week and I wll fix the updates to hold off until I get home...

      Cheers all..

      Bill K7MT