Re: [BPQ32] Re: Data Engine Trouble

  • Klaus Rung
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29 5:34 AM
      Jim, you are right about better luck using them with bpq as I have 3 running bpq and they don't fail.

      Now I did not know about this setting in single port mode issue but sure sounds like I need to take a look at that. Thanks, hope that works and will look at that in the next couple of days. Do you remember how to set the tnc into dual mode before going to kiss?

      Best regards,
      Klaus Rung, VE3KR