Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 Not : Pactor 4

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
      Looks like somebody doesn't like the way the discussion is going, and would like to find a way to undermine or eliminate everyone's option to discuss that topic.

      Isn't that special?

      Next tactic: - They'll start an argument - then call for moderation of course.

      Make note of these tactics, and who tends to use them.

      One thing for certain is that they do nothing to improve the quality of discourse... Quite the opposite, in fact.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL