XRouter UDP connection to BPQ32

  • vk2dot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hi, we have been having problems for a long time with the problem of two way connection between BPQ32 & XRouter using UDP.

      We can connect from XRouter to BPQ32 with no problem.
      If we use the BPQTerminal to connect to XRouter, it will not work.
      However;
      If we use BPQTermTCP from another machine, we can connect to XRouter.
      If we connect from XRouter to BPQ32, then connect back to XRouter, it works.
      The BPQ32 setup ->
      MAP VK2DOT-4 192.168.1.4 UDP 10096 ; XRouter Node
      VK2DOT-4,1,10,0,0,0,1 ; INP3 XRouter

      Has anybody got any ideas why this is happening. How come BPQTerminal will not work but remote terminals will!!!!!!

      Regards Rod VK2DOT....///