Re: KPC3 Suggestions

  • la7um
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2011
      Try entering the following sequence of three enterings in terminal mode. (Works with a KAM and KPC4) ALT192 ALT255 ALT192

      This used taking those other TNCs out of KISS mode when I used an old DOS PC. Maybe I needed using the numbers on the Keypad for this to work.

      There exists a small KISSexit program in some WINLINK file section i believe. Don't remember exactly where for now.

      ALT192 Q ALT192 did take it out of HOST mode.

      73 de la7um Finn