Re: [BPQ32] Can I BLOCK an incoming callsign on BPQ32?

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi Paul

      I have two marginal stations that I lock out in my configuration file in the routes:

      ex:

      W7ECA-3,0,1    :Marginal, so locked out by setting quality to = 0

      This was given to me by Ken KD6PGI and John.  They really helped me out in that routes stuff ...

      Bill K7MT
    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        OOOPS
        Hi Paul

        I have two marginal stations that I lock out in my configuration file in the routes:

        ex:

        W7ECA-3,0,1    ;Marginal, so locked out by setting quality to = 0

        semi colon to start a note not a :

        This was given to me by Ken KD6PGI and John.  They really helped me out in that routes stuff ...

        Bill K7MT

      • zl4ax
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
          Thanks for the responses guys. I'll give it a try.
          73 Paul