BPQ32, BPQ32MailChat and Winlink

  • Joop
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hello all,
      Last week i start with BPQ Mail and i have a problem to setup BPQ Mail to Winlink.
      I Run BPQ32 – RMS Packet – Winmor (separate)
      How I can setup BPQ32 to the Winlink Server.
      How I can setup BPQ32 and BPQ Mail, so that the user can connect with RMS Express to my BPQ32.
      I look for many in the forums, but I can't find the write configuration to do it.
      Configuration:
      BPQ32 – RMS Packet – BPQ Mail Chat – RMS Packlink – 2 Winmor ports (separate and not connected to BPQ) I have 2 Winmor ports in BPQ32 but not connected now.
      Anybody can help me?

      73 Joop PA1JLG
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        Joop

        May be this will help.

        file:///C:/Program%20Files/BPQ32/Documents/www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman
        /Documents/BPQ%20Mail%20and%20Chat%20Server%20RMS%20Express.htm

        file:///C:/Program%20Files/BPQ32/Documents/www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman
        /Documents/BPQ%20Mail%20and%20Chat%20Server%20RMS%20Forwarding.htm

        Examples are located in the BPQ32 Root/Documents/

        If not lets us know.

        Mike-N9PMO

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
          Thanks for the help.