Re: BPQ32 and WINPACK

  • Joop
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2011
      Tanks all,
      BPQ32, RMS Packet, AGWP works fine now.

      Regards Joop

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "marc_pd4u" <pd4u@...> wrote:

      > Joop,
      >
      > ...and for running a RMS there are two options:
      > 1. Use RMS packet
      > 2. define a telnet port for a BPQ to CMS gateway.
      >
      > For #2 see: http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/TelnetServer.htm
      >
      > Marc
      >
      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Joop" <joop@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a real problem with BPQ32 and RMS Packet (vhf-uhf)
      > > Normal I use AGWP with RMS Packet and it works fine.
      > > But I will Use in the future BPQ32.
      > > Winmor (hf) works now Ok via BPQ32.
      > > Is there anybody use BPQ32 together with RMS Packet?
      > > I use on vhf-uhf a TNC-X.
      > > Ho has a config file for BPQ32 and a TNC-X for me? (Without AGWP)
      > > On this moment I use 2 WINMOR (HF) and 1 WINPACK stations and like to become the settings for BPQ32.
      > > There is no BBS.
      > > But how create I a RMS in BPQ32 for WINPACK
      > > Ho can help me?
      > > Regards, Joop PA1JLG

    • Daryll Webb
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
        Hello
        I am running bpq version 5.2.9.1
        We have a message that needs to be deleted.  Where are the messages stored so I can get rid of it?
        I have done a search but no luck.
        Thanks Buster kg9nd
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
          Daryll

          Depending how you installed BPQMailChat, you need to locate the BPQMailChat
          Folder, the messages are stored in the BPQMailChat\Mail Folder.

          From Start, All Programs, BPQ32, View Program folder, if BPQMailChat Folder
          Is not located there, Repeat the above View Configuration Folder.

          Mike N9PMO
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
            Thank u   I looked all over will take care of it
            Buster kg9nd