Running 16 bit Programs written for BPQCODE with BPQ32 under Windows 2K/XP

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
      I've uploaded an updated version of the bpq1632 system. This system
      allows dos programs such as FASTCHAT, Dos DxNet, AK1A cluster and
      G8PZT's BBS, which were written to use bpqcode, to run with BPQ32.
      There are no new facilites, but the system is much simpler, as it does
      not need a DOS device driver, or an XP Virtual Driver.

      Regards,
      John G8BPQ