Re: [BPQ32] remote telnet

  • Ken Jacobs
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2011
      Hi Don,

      If you have the TCPPORT and FBBPORT setup in your telnet port, then all you should have to do is open the ports in your router and set the IP address on your BPQ computer to a fixed IP. Point those ports to your BPQ IP in your router. You may also need to setup a Dynamic NDS account with someone like DYNDNS.com, No-IP.COM or one of the other DDNS companies.....most all have free accounts available.

      Hope this helps,

      Ken KD6PGI

      On 5/27/2011 5:25 AM, don.w9jun wrote:

      Where do I find the doc to explain how to edit the config to allow for remote access? I assume I have to port forward in my router.