RE: [BPQ32] Multiple BPQ Instances on Same Computer

    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2011

      Chris,

      It is not possible to run two instances of bpq32 on one machine (except by running one in a virtual machine, which I often do for testing), BPQ32.dllis a shared memory program, so running two copies is impractical. It is not simply a issue of where the config is stored.

      If there was sufficient interest, it would be possible to create a second set of programs, linked against a renamed bpq32.dll, but that would increase the support effort, and I feel running in a Virtual Machine is a better bet.