Re: [BPQ32] Help with BPQMail Configuration

  • Miroslav Skoric
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2011
      On 5/19/2011 5:08 PM, 214BONNIE H wrote:

      > Bruce Harris, W5HCS in Dallas, TX,, where there are no nodes
      > besides mine.

      Hi Bruce, I am not able to help you because I do not run BPQMail (just
      experimenting with a node). On the other side, I see that you are from
      Dallas, TX, and wonder if you maybe know Presley, N5VGC, who live/have
      lived there. I talked with him about packet for a long time now, but
      lost all contacts.

      Regards,

      Misko, ex-YT7MPB