Re: [BPQ32] Re: KPC-3+

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2011
      Hi Bill and Jerry,

      Yep, I do have a IGATE for Terrestrial APRS KPC-3 8.2 not the plus to Kantronicvs DVR 2-2 ( 2 Crystal Channels 2 Watts) and a Satellite SGATE Kenwood TH-7A to a M2 144 Eggbeater.   Both are on APRS Plus SA plus Delorme Street Atlas.  I might try UISS software as I have looked it over for Sgate.  Been running for over 7 years on IGATE and 3 years Sgate on solar/batteries... Pics on my web site.

      Now I added BPQ32 Switch also on Solar using KPC-3 and another Kantronics DVR 2-2, Icom 706 MKIIG, SCS Pactor III, and Winmor with Signal Link USB.

      KPC-3 's have been just bomb proof over all these years and I am still having fun..

      http://www.k7mt.com  Pics of my Ham Shack bottom of the page with link to my Ham Shack.

      Cheers  Bill K7MT Helena, Mt.