Re: BPQ Config file

  • kb1tce
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2011
      Hi Kevin,

      Jeff and Ken have helped me immensely getting my installation over the threshold so I'd be glad to give you a hand (and give up when I don't have an answer).

      If you like I can email you my cfg file and we can go from there.

      Steve, KB1TCE

    • n9acq@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2011

        Kevin

           Look at the BPQ32.cfg files in the various example folders. Also read documentation found in the Documentation folder. Definitely not Plug & Play

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ