BPQ Config file

  • G7UXW
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2011
      Hi All

      Me again I would like look at a working bpqcfg file as
      I'm not sure what some of the entries should look like
      and with a working it may help me understand how some of the entries work

      thanks in advance

      Kevin G7UXW

      nnnn
    • kb1tce
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2011
        Hi Kevin,

        Jeff and Ken have helped me immensely getting my installation over the threshold so I'd be glad to give you a hand (and give up when I don't have an answer).

        If you like I can email you my cfg file and we can go from there.

        Steve, KB1TCE

      • n9acq@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2011

          Kevin

             Look at the BPQ32.cfg files in the various example folders. Also read documentation found in the Documentation folder. Definitely not Plug & Play

          73 Bill

          N9ACQ