trojan.gen

  • G7UXW
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2011
      hi all i'm new to group and bpq just downloaded latest bpq file and got a message from norton contaning what is printed below. is this file safe ???????

      kevin g7uxw

      c:\program files (x86)\bpq32\bpqtnc2.exe
      ____________________________
      ____________________________
      On computer as of
      13/05/2011 at 17:43:15
      Last Used:
      13/05/2011 at 17:43:15
      Startup Item: No
      Launched: No
      ____________________________
      ____________________________
      Few Users
      Fewer than 100 users in the Norton Community have used this file.
      ____________________________
      High
      This file risk is high.
      ____________________________
      Threat Details
      Programs that infect other programs, files, or areas of a computer by inserting themselves or attaching themselves to that medium.
      ____________________________
      Origin

      Downloaded from Not Available
      ____________________________
      URL Not Available
      UNTESTED

      Source
      bpqtnc2.exe
      ____________________________
      File Actions
      File: c:\program files (x86)\bpq32\bpqtnc2.exe
      Blocked
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2011

        If yoy downloaded from the BPQ site all should be good.

        73  Bill

        N9ACQ

      • G7UXW
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2011
          yes I did and all runs well on another computer guess thats norton for you

          thanks for the reply K

          Kevin G7UXW IO91QE

          eom