RE: [BPQ32] Am I missing something?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2011

      Rick,

      BPQTermTCP is part of the normal BPQ32 distribution.

      I guess it would be sensible to provide a separate download, as it is intended to run on a remote computer.

      For the moment I’ve uploaded the latest version to http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/BPQTermTCP.zip

      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2011
        Got it John, Thankyou! Onward!