Am I missing something?

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2011
      Ok I've been around the web several times trying to setup BPQTermTCP on a laptop so I can access my system remotely, I've found the new awesome documentation that has been recently posted,but I can't seem to find a link anywhere that will allow me to download just the BPQTermTCP software.

      I know there is a ftp site address that someone gave me but without going back to another computer away from me right now to copy and paste I haven't been able to search and find a link to download other than the complete program on this group..

      I must be missing something, or haven't had enough coffee yet..lol 73's Rick N1RCW
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2011

        Rick,

        BPQTermTCP is part of the normal BPQ32 distribution.

        I guess it would be sensible to provide a separate download, as it is intended to run on a remote computer.

        For the moment I’ve uploaded the latest version to http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/BPQTermTCP.zip

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2011
          Got it John, Thankyou! Onward!