Re: [BPQ32] Re: DOSFBB with BPQ32

  • DEC
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2011
      I also run that version with no issues. I had to add the DLL fix for the call sign duplication but housekeeping works fine.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2011
        Charles

        7.01-35 was never finished, included is some updates that will solve the
        corrupt call sign problems and enable housekeep threw the registry, please
        read
        the instruction carefully, if you have any problems let me know.

        Mike-N9PMO