Re: [BPQ32] Re: DOSFBB with BPQ32

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2011
      Sorry, guys. I should have been clear about the version I am using. - I am running WinFBB 7.01.35 alpha right now, the 32-bit version.

      I have never seen any evidence that the housekeeping function is working on my copy of WinFBB32 - or the copy that I had before that.

      Is anyone else experiencing the same problem with 32-bit WinFBB?

      My problem with 16-bit WinFBB has been in trying to find archive files that are not corrupted. After dowloading bad archive files from three different online sources, I gave up and went back to using the 32-bit version.

      BPQMailChat handles my activity on the SkipNets just fine, but I need some of FBB's features for the HamRadioNet stuff, to keep it on the up and up. - I'll keep fooling around with it until I get both BBS systems talking to the same switch, at the same time.

      Right now I am having to do one network at a time - by shutting down one BBS program, changing frequency and then bringing up the other BBS program. I have two HF rigs now, so I'm wanting to run both networks at the same time 24/7 , and not have to change things around twice a day.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2011
        I also run that version with no issues. I had to add the DLL fix for the call sign duplication but housekeeping works fine.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2011
          Charles

          7.01-35 was never finished, included is some updates that will solve the
          corrupt call sign problems and enable housekeep threw the registry, please
          read
          the instruction carefully, if you have any problems let me know.

          Mike-N9PMO