One more clerity

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011

      HF Can be ran remotely… Before I had out door antennas here at home.. I had a Three HF port BBS at the local club… It did forwarding on three HF ports on 20 30 and 40 meter into home made inverted Vs using 3 TS520’s.. and Three KAMS on those  kams also had a 2 meter 220 Mhz and a 440 on its VHF port.  I forwarded to the site over 440 and Sysoped over RF on 440 all 1200 Baud but nice.. I never had any problems and never had any internet type connect to either end of the system.. Yet managed to pass hundreds of messages a day…

      73 jerry n9lya