Re: [BPQ32] pirate user ?? locking out ??

  • jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi Mark and the group.

      I am no pirate,I really do exist and still use radio (via GB7SK-2 and
      GB7BG-2) for accessing GB7MAX. I have no option radio-wise since GB7CB
      closed.

      Unfortunately your "solution" didn't stop me accessing port 1 via the net.

      I felt compelled to write to the group as anyone typing a routes request
      at the G0MDV node would know exactly who was being referred to.

      Jim GM7LUN

      ELMDX:G0MDV} Routes:
      > 1 GB7YDX-1 194 11!
      1 N5IN-3 194 45!