Re: [BPQ32] pirate user ?? locking out ??

  • mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
      thanks for that... i got itsorted out .its not some thing i wanted to have to do but i a m fairly sure its a pirate
      so thanks for info
      73 mark
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
        Hi Mark and the group.

        I am no pirate,I really do exist and still use radio (via GB7SK-2 and
        GB7BG-2) for accessing GB7MAX. I have no option radio-wise since GB7CB
        closed.

        Unfortunately your "solution" didn't stop me accessing port 1 via the net.

        I felt compelled to write to the group as anyone typing a routes request
        at the G0MDV node would know exactly who was being referred to.

        Jim GM7LUN

        ELMDX:G0MDV} Routes:
        > 1 GB7YDX-1 194 11!
        1 N5IN-3 194 45!