Re: [BPQ32] pirate user ?? locking out ??

  • mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
      hello and thanks for reply...
      so where abouts in bpqcfg.txt do i put those commands? is it in the  "network system parameters"
      would i put
      G0MDV,0,2
      as he only uses the 2m port?
      is that all i need to do ?
      thanks
      de g0mdv       mark
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
        Mark,

        The line goes in the ROUTES: section of bpqcfg.txt. What you are actually doing is saying that the user is a node, but the link is so poor that you don't want to use it. The node doesn't support the idea of a "Lockout" list, but this is a way round it if it is essential to exclude a callsign.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
          thanks for that... i got itsorted out .its not some thing i wanted to have to do but i a m fairly sure its a pirate
          so thanks for info
          73 mark

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
            Hi Mark and the group.

            I am no pirate,I really do exist and still use radio (via GB7SK-2 and
            GB7BG-2) for accessing GB7MAX. I have no option radio-wise since GB7CB
            closed.

            Unfortunately your "solution" didn't stop me accessing port 1 via the net.

            I felt compelled to write to the group as anyone typing a routes request
            at the G0MDV node would know exactly who was being referred to.

            Jim GM7LUN

            ELMDX:G0MDV} Routes:
            > 1 GB7YDX-1 194 11!
            1 N5IN-3 194 45!