Re: [BPQ32] pirate user ?? locking out ??

  • CT2HKY do Gmail
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi.

      If you query blocker or lock on user (ex. CT2HKY) use in BPQCFG.TXT at end of text, one this line:
      CT2HKY,0,1 were 1 it's port number and other 0 it close option port. Tou have one line for port 1 and other for port 2 and other for port 3.

      My configuration It's:

      NOCALL,0,1
      NOCALL,0,2
      NOCALL,0,3

      because my BBS have 3 port.

      Good packet radio comunication.

      Sorry for my bad english.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
        hello and thanks for reply...
        so where abouts in bpqcfg.txt do i put those commands? is it in the  "network system parameters"
        would i put
        G0MDV,0,2
        as he only uses the 2m port?
        is that all i need to do ?
        thanks
        de g0mdv       mark

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
          Mark,

          The line goes in the ROUTES: section of bpqcfg.txt. What you are actually doing is saying that the user is a node, but the link is so poor that you don't want to use it. The node doesn't support the idea of a "Lockout" list, but this is a way round it if it is essential to exclude a callsign.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
            thanks for that... i got itsorted out .its not some thing i wanted to have to do but i a m fairly sure its a pirate
            so thanks for info
            73 mark

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2006
              Hi Mark and the group.

              I am no pirate,I really do exist and still use radio (via GB7SK-2 and
              GB7BG-2) for accessing GB7MAX. I have no option radio-wise since GB7CB
              closed.

              Unfortunately your "solution" didn't stop me accessing port 1 via the net.

              I felt compelled to write to the group as anyone typing a routes request
              at the G0MDV node would know exactly who was being referred to.

              Jim GM7LUN

              ELMDX:G0MDV} Routes:
              > 1 GB7YDX-1 194 11!
              1 N5IN-3 194 45!