Re: [BPQ32] Wanted to let this group know first on

  • KG5KS - Kenny Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2011
      Your in the right group to learn how to set your station up correctly.  Signal link usb interface for Winmor would be nice and SCS for Pactor hf forwarding.  Just be sure you are around the radio when hf port is on...hi   Not going to participate in the upcoming exercise.  Taking a break after 40 yrs of some type of public service.

      Thank you
      73
      Kenny
      ARS KG5KS