Re[2]: [BPQ32] BPQ32/ARC multi application drivers

  • Bob kc2cwt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006

      Hello Mark,

      Yes what i would like to do is set up a win fbb here at home and forward to a fbb in Fl and allso to the fbb on the flexnet box over Rf .

      --

      Best regards,

      Bob Schneider Bob                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

      Hi Bob,

      These are dlls for BPQ32 and WinFBB32. I doubt they are of any value for

      FlexNet, however, I have forwarded them on to you in a private mail.

      There is a specific tcpip driver for FlexNet. I run a tcp port here on

      the FlexNet Digi. I can send you a copy if needed. This does not provide

      a telnet port. It does provide a tcpip port for communicating with other

      systems.

      - Mark K2CAN

      http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com>

      http://www.eset.com