Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32/ARC multi application drivers

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hi Bob,

      These are dlls for BPQ32 and WinFBB32. I doubt they are of any value for
      FlexNet, however, I have forwarded them on to you in a private mail.

      There is a specific tcpip driver for FlexNet. I run a tcp port here on
      the FlexNet Digi. I can send you a copy if needed. This does not provide
      a telnet port. It does provide a tcpip port for communicating with other
      systems.

      - Mark K2CAN

      Bob kc2cwt wrote:

      > Hello Mark,
      >

      > COyuld you send me the files , I am looking to sent up a tcip port to
      > get in to are local fexnet net work .
      >

      > --
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Bob Schneider Bob mailto:kc2cwt@...
      > <mailto:kc2cwt@...>
      >
      > Thursday, November 2, 2006, 2:41:57 PM, you wrote:
      >

      > I have a zipped package of the bpq, bpq32, tcpip, and telnet drivers
      >
      > that work with a two application setup for the BPQ32 4.09u switch.
      >

      > These drivers have been tested on a 1.8Ghz P4 running XP Pro and BPQ32
      >
      > 4.09u, AR-Cluster 4.4.25 and WinFBB32 7.01.35a with separate telnet
      >
      > ports up on the switch and two applications.
      >

      > If anyone would like a copy of the file please contact me directly.
      >

      > 73, Mark K2CAN
      >

      > k2can(at)frontiernet.net

      > http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com>

    • Bob kc2cwt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006

        Hello Mark,

        Yes what i would like to do is set up a win fbb here at home and forward to a fbb in Fl and allso to the fbb on the flexnet box over Rf .

        --

        http://www.eset.com