BPQ32/ARC multi application drivers

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      I have a zipped package of the bpq, bpq32, tcpip, and telnet drivers
      that work with a two application setup for the BPQ32 4.09u switch.

      These drivers have been tested on a 1.8Ghz P4 running XP Pro and BPQ32
      4.09u, AR-Cluster 4.4.25 and WinFBB32 7.01.35a with separate telnet
      ports up on the switch and two applications.

      If anyone would like a copy of the file please contact me directly.

      73, Mark K2CAN

      k2can(at)frontiernet.net
    • Bob kc2cwt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006

        Hello Mark,

        COyuld you send me the files , I am looking to sent up a tcip port to get in to are local fexnet net work .

        --

        Best regards,

        Bob Schneider Bob                            mailto:kc2cwt@...

        I have a zipped package of the bpq, bpq32, tcpip, and telnet drivers

        that work with a two application setup for the BPQ32 4.09u switch.

        These drivers have been tested on a 1.8Ghz P4 running XP Pro and BPQ32

        4.09u, AR-Cluster 4.4.25 and WinFBB32 7.01.35a with separate telnet

        ports up on the switch and two applications.

        If anyone would like a copy of the file please contact me directly.

        73, Mark K2CAN

        k2can(at)frontiernet.net

        http://www.eset.com

      • Mark Harloff
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
          Hi Bob,

          These are dlls for BPQ32 and WinFBB32. I doubt they are of any value for
          FlexNet, however, I have forwarded them on to you in a private mail.

          There is a specific tcpip driver for FlexNet. I run a tcp port here on
          the FlexNet Digi. I can send you a copy if needed. This does not provide
          a telnet port. It does provide a tcpip port for communicating with other
          systems.

          - Mark K2CAN

          Bob kc2cwt wrote:

          > Hello Mark,
          >

          > COyuld you send me the files , I am looking to sent up a tcip port to
          > get in to are local fexnet net work .
          >

          > --
          >
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Bob Schneider Bob mailto:kc2cwt@...
          > <mailto:kc2cwt@...>
          >
          > Thursday, November 2, 2006, 2:41:57 PM, you wrote:
          >

          > I have a zipped package of the bpq, bpq32, tcpip, and telnet drivers
          >
          > that work with a two application setup for the BPQ32 4.09u switch.
          >

          > These drivers have been tested on a 1.8Ghz P4 running XP Pro and BPQ32
          >
          > 4.09u, AR-Cluster 4.4.25 and WinFBB32 7.01.35a with separate telnet
          >
          > ports up on the switch and two applications.
          >

          > If anyone would like a copy of the file please contact me directly.
          >

          > 73, Mark K2CAN
          >

          > k2can(at)frontiernet.net

          > http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com>

        • Bob kc2cwt
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006

            Hello Mark,

            Yes what i would like to do is set up a win fbb here at home and forward to a fbb in Fl and allso to the fbb on the flexnet box over Rf .