RE: [BPQ32] Re: Problem With BPQMail

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
      Stephen,

      Are you running the latest version (1.0.4.38)? I thought I'd fixed the ISP problems.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 6, 2011
        No Problem Steve, the other give a way is the TCP or BBS Log will be so
        large you can not
        Open it, it would be best to instruct that user if not spam not to send
        attachments

        73

        Mike-N9PMO
        I did as you stated and it is back working.
        I emptied the Email account as it have several email with attachments.
        I turn the ISP back on and it worked. It was hard to turn it off as I had to
        be fast as I only had two or three seconds to click the box and save it
        before it turned off.

        Thanks you are the man what would we do without you.
        Take care.73

        > Steve
        >
        > If you have the ISP Server setup with a account, try disabling the ISP
        > Server this usually happens when someone tries to send a packet from
        E-mail
        > with a large attachment, you may need to go into the mail account and
        delete
        > The message.
        >
        > Mike-N9PMO

      • STEPHEN
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 7, 2011
          No I have version BPQ32_4.10p_20110214
          BPQ32_4.10p_20110214 full release installer
          1.0.4.30 I don't see 1.0.4.38 on the list only the last one being dated 15 Feb 2011. Did I miss one.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 7, 2011

            Stephen,

            The 20110214 Installer contains BPQMailChat 1.0.4.38 - I've just downloaded it again to make sure. Perhaps you forgot to check the BPQMailchat box when you ran the installer.

            wrote:

            > > Steve
            > >
            > > If you have
            the ISP Server setup with a account, try disabling the ISP
            > > Server
            this usually happens when someone tries to send a packet from

            E-mail
            > > with a large attachment, you may need to go into the mail
            account and
            > delete
            > > The message.

            Mike-N9PMO

            From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
            > [mailto:
            > Of

            STEPHEN
            > > Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 9:24 PM
            > > To:
            > > Subject: [BPQ32] Problem
            With BPQMail

            > > The program starts runs for two to three
            seconds then shuts down. I did a
            > > reboot, did not help, I did a
            re-install to the same version. Same thing
            > > happens The BPQ is still
            running ok it appears to only be the mail side
            > not

            working.