RE: [BPQ32] Re: Winmor<>Airmail 15 minute timeout

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
      Robert,

      The problem is that Airmail doesn't recognise the message returned by BPQ for a failed connect, and I don't think Airmail has any way to program what responses it looks for. When I have a bit of spare time I'll do some tests to try to find what Airmail is expecting to see.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
        The latest update includes a change to BPQHostModes adding an option to detect failed connects and close the Airmail session.

        73,
        John G8BPQ

        > Robert,
        >
        > The problem is that Airmail doesn't recognise the message returned by BPQ
        > for a failed connect, and I don't think Airmail has any way to program what
        > to try to find what Airmail is expecting to see.

      • Robert Belize
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
          Thank you John, greatly appreciated. Downloaded, installed, tested, works great...
          73,
          Robert V31AE