Re: [BPQ32] Re: Chat Broken ?

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2011
      On 31/03/11 15:11, Ken Jacobs wrote:

      A link was created between KJ6IX and K7MT which tied the "chat hub" system to the missing nodes. At present there are 27 active chat nodes active once the link was created. Who are you linked with normally? There must be another hole somewhere.

      Ken

      Hi Ken,

                I link with,

      JOACHT:N4JOA-11
      SFSCHT:VE3UIL-11
      CHTMPF:VE9MPF-11
      NLVCHT:KE7XO-4
      DEVCHT:GB7COW-11
      NPLCHT:ZL2UFW-8

      The only link that works is *JOACHT:N4JOA-11*, I will have to go thru and have a good hard look at the links and see if there is anything strange, not unless there have been changes that I have missed ?

      Regards ..... Peter