Re: [BPQ32] New BPQ Packet Node - INFO Revision

  • Rick Nicholson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
      Welcome aboard Howard

      I just got my BPQ32 node running in Bedford In. EM68tt also with the help and support of Ken and Jerry.
      It's a long shot for you from Richmond, but you may hear me on a band opening. Or you can message through me from n9lya, we haven't tested that route yet.

      n9umj-1VHF on 145.050 (until May) 144.930 State EmComm in May
      n9umj-10 VHF RMS on 145.050 and 223.660  State Backbone
      I'm not running any HF Winmor yet I have two nearby nodes N9LYA and WB9FHP already doing  so.

      I hope to see you on my heard list soon.

      73's

      Rick N9UMJ