RE: [BPQ32] Two Questions TimeWave DSP-232/BPQ

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2011

      Bill K7MT

                      Look at the PowerPoint presentation Flexible Packet Station, on the major Winlink Yahoo groups. I run with RMS Packet running under BPQ with BPQ using AGW to control my TNCs. One other advantage is that you now have have one mailbox system available from two different frequencies as well as classic packet RMS Packet pass through.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ