Re: Latest RMS Express and BPQ32 MailChat

  • kb1tce
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17 3:39 PM
      Hi Ken,

      That's very good news. Is it safe to say that the fix is independent of any changes needing to be made to RMS Express?

      When you say "quite a few folks" - as a question to the community - how many BBSs out there are configured to permit RMS Express to be used as a client to access the MailChat BBSs? I've got no idea as to how widespread this is and would also be interested in whether the motivation is the same as mine, i.e. support users who either don't have a TNC or who are too distant to connect via VHF packet.

      Thanks,
      Steve KB1TCE