RE: [BPQ32] Where do I find 'BPQMailChat' ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2011
      Paul

      At the beginning of the BPQ32 installation second window I think, there is
      an option to install the MailChat, you will need to re-run the installer
      Then check the optional box for MailChat this will install it, if you have
      edited the BPQ32.CFG please make a copy just incase, when you start
      BPQMailChat you will get an open window for the setup, you MUST save the
      first 4 Tabs, if you need help let me know.

      73

      Mike-N9PMO
      Moderator