Re: [BPQ32] Re: Mailbox locked

  • Dave Webb
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2011
      Thank you Jeff
      Outlook is on one computer (Main) and BPQ is on another computer(Radio), which is on 24/7. They are linked via a router.
      I rebooted the "Radio" computer (with the BPQ), and that cleared the problem.
      I think the problem was caused by too many incorrect password attempts while I was reconfiguring my Outlook program. The BPQ account remained locked even after I got the password corrected. A second account on the same two computer continued to function.
      73
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 3/15/2011 12:16 AM, Jeff - WA4ZKO wrote:

      I'm not aware of any "locking" within BPQMailChat (BMC), so I'd look at Outlook for a 'stuck" connection from it into BMC.

      I have seen that msg before with Outlook against actuall POP3 email servers. It's usually a stuck connection that be cleared by a reboot/closing outlook for a few minutes till it times out on the server. Might check task manager and make sure Outlook is really closing out.

      If you're certain about your password (both in outlook and BPQMailChat's user record) are the same...I'd try rebooting (both the PC and BMC) to see if that will clear it.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO