RE: [BPQ32] Wfbb32's dll's

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hi Harold,

      In the "new" 32bit FBB (version 7.1.35), the interfaces between the bbs itself, and the underlying comms network is implemented as a set of dlls. So there is one for using a DED host mode TNC (ded.dll), one for AGW Packet Engine (agw.dll), one for BPQ32 (bpq.dll), and a few others. These go in the "drivers" subdirectory. Incidentally, the bpq.dll that comes with the fbb distribution doesn't work all that well - I've placed an improved version in the files section of this group.

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2006
        Hi Harold/KB7SRI,

        WinFBB 32 bit (WinFBB 7.01a) will not use any *.sys configuration file as you have mentioned and can be easily configured by using winfbbcfg.exe (version 1.7.1 can be found at  http://www.qsl.net/eb5ivb/index_en.htm).  Anyway if you would like to import your old fbb system.sys its can be import by go to WinFBB32 config menu.  Yes *.dll driver should be put onto driver sub-folder, and don't forget to update generic.exe to 35 version all .dll must be latest version to minimize bug.

        There is no need to copy any Microsoft.dll to any WinFBB folder. just
        - Install WinFBB
        - Update to 7.01.35 version
        - Update *.dll driver both from FBB and from this group (BPQ.dll)
        - Update WinFBBcgf.exe to 1.7.1 version
        - Config all required port and other

        Enjoy your win WinFBB alpha version

        73 De HS1LMV

        kb7rsi <kb7rsi@...> wrote:
[...]

      • KB7RSI (Harold)
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2006
          Hello.
          Im not sure if some messages are moving VERY slow in the group but, this got answered awhile back now.  You're not the only one that has responded to something from some time ago.
          Thanks for the reponse though.
          Everythings ok now,  I THINK.  LOL

          Thanks again