Re: [BPQ32] radio port sharing

  • KB7RSI (Harold)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
      Hey thats cool.  Oh wait..You and are already doing it.
      You might wanna explain what we're doing.  They may be very much interested in it.
      TTUL

      Harold
      kb7rsi
      Las Vegas, NV.

      Richard wrote:

      anyone interested in trying radio port sharing?

      UI View, AGWPE and/or BPQ ??

    • Mark Harloff
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
        Hi Richard,

        It would very interesting to hear what (and how) you're thought's are
        about 'radio port sharing'.

        Some of us in the western part of NY state do what I think you are
        suggesting using FlexNet.

        73, Mark K2CAN