WINMOR at n9lya DOWN

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hank and Jim
      and anyone else access my stationvia WINMOR

      For some reason WINMOR is dead here...

      Mike and john have been helping me with other issues... In the process WINMOR quit.. I found it locked up last night about 11PM and now it does not run after a reboot... I may have time to look at it this evening...

      Hopefully this will not be a long term issue...

      Not sure what got it.. MAybe just something simple...

      I will keep ya posted.. 73 jerry n9lya