radio port sharing

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
      anyone interested in trying radio port sharing?

      UI View, AGWPE and/or BPQ ??
    • KB7RSI (Harold)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
        Hey thats cool.  Oh wait..You and are already doing it.
        You might wanna explain what we're doing.  They may be very much interested in it.
        TTUL

        Harold
        kb7rsi
        Las Vegas, NV.

        Richard wrote:

        anyone interested in trying radio port sharing?

        UI View, AGWPE and/or BPQ ??

      • Mark Harloff
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
          Hi Richard,

          It would very interesting to hear what (and how) you're thought's are
          about 'radio port sharing'.

          Some of us in the western part of NY state do what I think you are
          suggesting using FlexNet.

          73, Mark K2CAN