Re: Monitoring with FBB

  • abertheaume
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 13, 2006
      Welcome back to port John,
      Thank you for your prompt attention on the BPQDED. Just so you know
      your effort wasn't in vain, I did download and went thru the set up
      rather quickly on my working machine here at the QTH. My first (again
      rather rushed) attempt at it was not successful. I am pressed for time
      today but will retrieve my "test bed" computer this week end and try
      again. Thx again John,
      73
      Art, N9ZZK