RE: [BPQ32] RE: Monitoring with FBB

  • David Calder
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 12, 2006
      Great! Thanks John as usual! Great job and we do appreciate the support.

      This will work with BPQ-DRSI and FBB?

      73 Dave
      n4zkf

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 12, 2006
        Message
        Hi Dave,

        What do you mean by BPQ-DRSI? Is this the 16bit (DOS) BPQCODE?

        If so, then no, this is for WInFBB, 16bit or early 32bit with BPQ32.

        You should be able to run the original DOS FBB using the BPQ1632 system.

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 13, 2006
          Welcome back to port John,
          Thank you for your prompt attention on the BPQDED. Just so you know
          your effort wasn't in vain, I did download and went thru the set up
          rather quickly on my working machine here at the QTH. My first (again
          rather rushed) attempt at it was not successful. I am pressed for time
          today but will retrieve my "test bed" computer this week end and try
          again. Thx again John,
          73
          Art, N9ZZK