Re: MailChat Forward Connect Script Commands??

  • chris_g0cng
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Thanks very much John. That's great and it makes sense. Thanks for the links to the info too. Most useful. As I will be doing AX25 connects to my partner BBS's as you say my connect scripts thankfully are going to be quite simple:-)
      I'm sure there will be plenty more questions in the learning process!!
      Thanks again.
      Chris