RE: [BPQ32] MailChat Forward Connect Script Commands??

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Chris,

      A connect script contains both BBS and node commands.In the example you show, TIMES is a BBS command controlling when that section of the script is used. C, ATTACH and PAC are node commands, and are documented in the BPQ32 Node documention.

      ATTACH is used for connecting on Pactor or WINMOR ports - see http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/Using%20Pactor.htm

      PAC is the short form of the Node PACLEN command.

       If you are using ax.25 or NETROM connects, you are likely only to need the C command  - C CALL for NETROM, or C port CALL for direct ax.25 connects.

      73,
      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        Thanks very much John. That's great and it makes sense. Thanks for the links to the info too. Most useful. As I will be doing AX25 connects to my partner BBS's as you say my connect scripts thankfully are going to be quite simple:-)
        I'm sure there will be plenty more questions in the learning process!!
        Thanks again.
        Chris