RE: Monitoring with FBB

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 12, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      I've just uploaded an updated bpqded.zip. This contains a replacement BPQDED32.DLL, which fixes the monitor problems when running the older versions of FBB (16 bit and the 7.00 version if 32bit) with BPQ32 using my emulation of TFWIN.DLL and TFWIN32.DLL.

      Regards,

      John

    • David Calder
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 12, 2006
        Great! Thanks John as usual! Great job and we do appreciate the support.

        This will work with BPQ-DRSI and FBB?

        73 Dave
        n4zkf

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 12, 2006
          Hi Dave,

          What do you mean by BPQ-DRSI? Is this the 16bit (DOS) BPQCODE?

          If so, then no, this is for WInFBB, 16bit or early 32bit with BPQ32.

          You should be able to run the original DOS FBB using the BPQ1632 system.

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 13, 2006
            Welcome back to port John,
            Thank you for your prompt attention on the BPQDED. Just so you know
            your effort wasn't in vain, I did download and went thru the set up
            rather quickly on my working machine here at the QTH. My first (again
            rather rushed) attempt at it was not successful. I am pressed for time
            today but will retrieve my "test bed" computer this week end and try
            again. Thx again John,
            73
            Art, N9ZZK