Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQBBS <> NTSD Winlink Classic

  • WS7I
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
      I am using a Hal DSP4100 same code as DXP38, Hal licensed its Pactor so its very compatible to SCS.  The NTS guy runs the SCS Pactor II modem.

      Jay WS7I

      On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Jeff - WA4ZKO <wa4zko@...> wrote:

      What are you using for a Pactor controller?

      I think Jerry was using an older SCS unit.

      Yep, 500 Hz filters can be very helpful anymore. I suspect I'll need to track one down for the TS-140, it's receiver never dealt well with strong nearby signals.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO